Saturday, September 24, 2005

Stress

End of Year examination is just 9 days away. I think I am going to flunk everything. Oral is over on Monday. Not that bad. But I don't know what to say when I see the picture. And the conversation sucks. 4 more days to my Paper 1.

Have to work hard now. I can't flunk my examinations. But I really don't have the confidence to pass it. I think, I should just prepare my "Funeral" (before, after or getting results?). Haiz.

I will type out my past terrible week.

Stayed back in school on Thursday to revise science. Very funny. Keep laughing all the time. Haha. So damn funny. We were talking about Metallic Bonding. Then, don't know why, I heard him say "Key进,水不见掉"
I ask him what he meant, then he say is "Key进水,不见掉". So we started laughing. Haha.
There is once that Weiting ask what is an element. He say that element is a general term for periodic table. Like we are all humans. Then a pause, he said,"Human Weiting!" Of cause we started laughing again. After a while, Weiting angrily called," Human Shenghui" So we laughed again. Haha. Studying with him can laugh the whole day. After a lot of laughing, we studied again. Still have quite funny actions and stuff. But I can't remember all of them. Haha. Went home at 5++.

Friday, studied in the fifth storey study corner. After that, we went back to classroom to study. Clean up the classroom a bit before starting. Didn't revise much. Sigh.

I go study le. Bye!

* Won't be blogging for sometime. Perhaps after my paper 1, I will blog. Then stopped. Then after my art exam, I will blog again. Haha.

No comments: